Adventures at Backwoods Academy and Collyott Farms

Monday, May 24, 2010

Primtives from the Attic - - -










EVERY MONDAY we will introduce a great primitive or other artisan to you. Today I bring you Wendy of Primitives from the Attic. I just recently stumbled across Wendy and her totally AWESOME primitive dolls. I soooooooo am going to have to adopt one of her babies, I have loved them all. They are full of character, there is never one the same and they are oh sooo beautifully prim. We have posted pictures of some of her creations for you to ohhhhh and ahhh over!!!

In asking Wendy to tell us a bit about herself, here is what she has to say:

Hello! My name is Wendy Turner and I am a self-representing folk artist who loves to re-create antique dolls, Raggedies and pieces of the past. I have been creating ever since I could hold a crayon and work with all mediums. I am the owner of PRIMITIVES FROM THE ATTIC and you can find my work on eBay! Most of my auctions start at .99¢! I also run a group page on Facebook.. please come and join us! Search: PRIMITIVES FROM THE ATTIC
















1 comment:

  1. what beautiful Annies! they are all fantastic!
    Helen

    ReplyDelete