Adventures at Backwoods Academy and Collyott Farms

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Front Porch Dreams.....

NOTE - - we are switching our website name to FRONT PORCH DREAMS - you will see changes over the next two months as website colors and graphics change as well as some of the product line.

I can't wait - we've collected dozens of Front Porch Pictures - cannot decide on a favorite!!
We'll have more updates to come..  but right now I'm off to the store for more beer (no I'm not drinking in the AM) but I do plan to roll our a new Beer Bread Mix today - Cheesy Ranch Beer Bread - so let the trial and error begin - lots of bread for supper I imagine!!

You can check out our "Original" Beer Bread mix above online @ http://www.collyottfarms.com/
Have a GREAT Thursday everyone - I'm enjoying the SUNSHINE  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment