Adventures at Backwoods Academy and Collyott Farms

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Fall = Pumpkin which = Yummy Pumpkin Dip!!!


Enter Fall my very favorite season. There is something about the crisp fall air that makes me want to cook. I love fall flavors and one of my favorite is pumpkin - pumpkin cookies, pumpkin bread, pumpkin pie I love them all!!! Here we share with you a Yummy Pumpkin Flavored Dip. Perfect for Fall get togethers or later in the season take to family holiday gatherings.


Pumpkin Dip


2 - 8 oz packages of cream cheese

4 cups of Powdered Sugar

1/2 cup of Brown Sugar

1/2 teaspoon vanilla

Cinnamon and ginger to taste - I prefer lots of cinnamon and remember it will be a lot stronger once the spices cure/sit when you are chilling in the fridge so don't over do it.

1 15 oz. can of pumpkin


Cream Powdered Sugar, Brown Sugar and Cream Cheese together. Add vanilla, cinnamon, ginger and pumpkin. Beat well. Chill 30 minutes. Then serve with gingersnaps, graham crackers, apple or my favorite - eat it by the SPOONFULS!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'll totally agree with you on fall, but not the pumpkin. I sure love to smell it and see the texture of pumpkin pie, but I just don't like the taste. Love pumpkin spice candles though, YUM!

    ReplyDelete